Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Welcome to "Cooking with Machana"

Machana
Welcome to my blog "Cooking with Machana". I feel life is about spending quality time with good friends and families while enjoying great conversations, laughters, and delicious food together. I look forward to sharing many of my favorite recipes with you and hope they will become yours as well.

Please check back soon for delicious recipes. Please feel free to contact me at machana2012@gmail.com with any suggestions or questions.


Eat well and be happy,

Machana




1-800-Bakery.com Gluten Free Desserts

2 comments:

  1. Machana, I look forward to your chicken larb recipe. Please hurry up and get this blog going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey machana! I would love to to learn how to make shrimp spring roll! Could u please teach me?
    ♡♥- Nessa

    ReplyDelete